Wearable controller for building augmented reality experiences.
Litho has an array of motion-tracking sensors and a touch surface on the underside. With the SDK, developers can quickly and easily build intuitive AR experiences in Unity.
- Haptics: linear resonant actuator (LRA)
- Processor: 64 MHz Arm Cortex-M4 with floating-point unit
- Motion-tracking sensors: sampled at 60hz
- Bundled with the Litho software development kit (SDK)
- Flexible interaction framework
- Supports developing in Unity for iOS & Android, on MacOS and Windows