Book an In-store Demo
You can swing by a b8ta store anytime during open hours to discover, try, and buy. But sometimes you just need a little bit more. More time, more attention, more ideas. Pick a time and the location that's best for you and our b8ta testers will dedicate the time to help you shop in person.
Book a Virtual Appointment
Take a deep dive into learning about any of our products from the comfort of your home or office. Chat with an expert b8ta Tester to ask questions, learn about the most interesting features and specs, or get recommendations about the best products for your own personal lifestyle.
Reasons to book:
- • You want to dive deeper into a specific, high-commitment product, like a hearing aid, mattress, or electric bike.
- • SOS: You’ve got a gift to give and it needs to be EPIC. We’ve got ideas.
- • Su casa needs a tech-lift and it all seems so overwhelming. We’ve got some tips on where to start.
- • You just want to try award-winning inventions but your sched is always jam-packed.
What to expect:
- • You’ll have a dedicated 30-minute session with an expert b8ta tester. If you need more time, you can book another appointment anytime.
- • Virtual appointments will require you to download Zoom, a free video application.
- • If you want to make a purchase during your virtual demo, you'll be required to use our website. We cannot accept credit cards over the phone.
- • All appointments are pressure free.
- • Testing one of our rideables? You’ll need to sign a waiver or have a legal guardian present to sign with you.
- Note:We DO NOT offer rideable demos in Chicago, Hudson Yards, Las Vegas, Mall of America, Scottsdale, Short Hills, or Tysons Corner.
Subscribe to see what the world's creating.